Loan Programs As Of 12/15/13
* 15-30 Year Conventional – Fixed Rates, Most require 5% down and require mortgage insurance until 80% Loan to Value
* State Housing Loan – $4,000 Forgivable Grant w/ 30 Year Fixed Rates. Buyers must not have owned a home in last 3 years.
* USDA Housing Loan – 100% Financing, 30 Year Fixed Rate, Property must qualify – http://eligibility.sc.egov.usda.gov/
* FHA Loan – 3.5% down payment required with funding fee rolled in, 30 year fixed rate with mortgage insurance required.
* VA Loans – 30 Year Fixed Rate, 100% Financing with no Mortgage Insurance. Must be active or retired military.
Home Buying Assistance Programs
* Hometown Heroes – State Housing Program for community professionals such as teachers, police officers, firefighters, and nurses offering forgivable grants
* Lexington/Richland County Grants- Down payment assistance offered by the counties to help buyers purchase homes
* 2-1 Matching Grant – Matches buyer contributions in forgivable loans to first time buyers.
Zeke Riddle, First Reliance Bank
Bryan Baldwin, NBSC Synovus Mortgage
Gene Robertson, Wells Fargo
Yesterday I was online and with big desire and patience I looked for the necessary options levitra reviews but to my regret all of them were always on the lips which was used in the well-known movies which I didn’t watch.